Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Review of Courting Morrow Little

So, I just finished reading this book yesterday, at 4am! It was one of those books that I just simply could not put down. What really drew my attention to the story was the love between Morrow and Red Shirt. Because he was Native American the love was forbidden at that time. It was also very unexpected. It was different than most books I read. I loved how Red Shirt was so connected with the earth and nature. It was a refreshing change in pace from the average romance novel. I also love how Morrow and Red Shirt married in the middle of the book and we were able to see some of their journey in life together. The book didn't just end at the proposal, like most do. I was truly sad when I finished reading. This is one of those books that I would have loved to have been in a series. I can't wait to read more books by Laura Frantz!

No comments:

Post a Comment