Tuesday, November 11, 2014

A Review of The Best of Me by Nicholas Sparks

I just finished this book and as I am typing I still have tears in my eyes. I don't know how he does it, but Nicholas Sparks always manages to tug on my heart strings. As I read the book I kept turning the pages, wanting to know what happened next. Before I knew it I was halfway done with the book and finishing it was easy. I love Dawson and Amanda and their love story. Tuck was a silent character, but he played a big part in the story as well. There were so many parts to the story and I could tell that it was all going to come together in the end. As the ending came closer I started to predict what was going to happen. That's when the tears started and my predictions came true. It was so heartbreaking and beautiful at the same time. It's a beautiful love story, but it's also a tragic love story. Kleenex is necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment