Monday, August 25, 2014

Review of In His Arms by Robin Lee Hatcher

This is Book Three in the Coming to America Series. I would give it 3.5 stars. This book, just like the others, is just ok. It's a short easy read. The book doesn't get in depth with the characters and issues. It was a good book, but not great and it is something I will quickly forget. I do like the fact that the book has people from all aspects of life. You shouldn't judge someone before you know them and why they made the choices they have made. I appreciate that Robin Lee Hatcher includes characters that make mistakes and they aren't sinless. It makes the story more realistic because that's how real life is. Overall this was a good book, I did enjoy it, but I didn't love it. If you like the author then I would recommend the series.

No comments:

Post a Comment